2. Work hard. Always.
4. Use family to build relationships you can trust in your company.
5. Enjoy! Enjoy whatever you do.
6. Stay present in your market to continuously build expertise.
7. Build a network based on personal contacts.
8. Never abandon a client, even when he is in trouble.
9. Learn from your mistakes, learn from topsportmanagers.
10. Be disciplined, listen to others.
Paul Van Himst was a successful soccerplayer and national footballcoach for Belgium from 1991 till 1996. While playing and working at the highest level in football he was involved in a coffee company called Bresor. He took over the company in 1990. In 2006 the company will celebrate his 46st year in business. Turnover for Bresor is ca 2 million Euro, it has 15 employees (amongst them his son and daughter).