Friday, April 11, 2008

INSEAD Leadership Summit 2008

In the last 8 weeks I met 3 business men who referred to their Insead past as part of their current success. The most interesting story came from the entrepreneur who found a 3 million Euro investment for one of his new companies thanks to the Insead Alumni society.

I feel privileged that my work for The Wall Street Journal Europe leads me to attend such venues as The INSEAD Leadership Summit (invitation only). I don't think I attended an event the past year with an audience of this magnitude. Insead clearly attracts the c-suit to come and spend the day together in Fontainebleau. Keynote speakers, food, drinks, auditorium: all from an exceptional level. The event ended with a gala diner at the Chateau of Fontainebleau in a setting that looked like a movie stage.